Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Glee Status

Today's post is brought to you by
the letter 'F'

Have you ever been just standing in line at the grocery store or where ever, minding your own fucking business when you hear a comment.

Some asinine comment.

Some ridiculously hateful, backward, fuckwad shit.

Like...

I can't think of anything, cuz I'm not that kind of asshole. Anyway, you get my drift right? Some racist, homophobic, or macho shit. 


Well, when I hear that kind of shit. I ask God why he fucked me? I don't have an awesome voice and I can't dance unless I'm drunk (and so are all the people around me) and I'm in high heels and a little dress I'm rocking. But if I could...

If I could, I would break into song and dance. All Glee status. With this little Lily Allen ditty:

3 comments:

  1. Haha that would be a scene to see in the checkout line! Especially if at the end you called the person out for having 11 items in the 10 items or less line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's bad, but what about the jerks that have like 30 items and you know they didn't just make a mistake. They just don't have to abide by the rules the rest of us do!

      Delete